Vison 7th channel

Thanks campers [emoji8]
Sorry guys I couldn't resist.......

giphy.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Clampit
Last edited:
Ok a basketball player,you learn something new everyday [emoji818]️you in the U.S. Porky
Nope I'm here in the good old UK, check below my aviator, where you from, I take it it's not the US? You wonna update your details;)

Me too UK,and you can call it business am helping a friend out[emoji53]and I do hope the enter button works, is the tilt/pitch on channel 7?got a new xt and re700 all working boss but the tilt is p#€sing me off [emoji35]

I've got the standard TX, minus the camera fly wheel on my P2V but I've got that function on my inspire 1 which is brilliant. I know dirk & others have what you've got sooooooo it shouldn't be a problem getting it to work;)

Just remember "enter"

Last edited:
I just bought the upgraded controller yesterday for $99 at the local hobby store, the rechargeable battery and gimbal control wheel were huge upgrades. Well worth it.

This morning I updated the firmware on the Phantom Vision and controller, and selected Upgrade for the controller type. Then I was able to do a stick and gimbal wheel calibration, and I also reversed the gimbal wheel since pulling it down to move the camera down seems more natural. It originally was set up to push the wheel up to move the camera down.

Just flew in the backyard, love it!

Did you press enter and did it work on the app Pacmanfever?
I never pressed Enter, just performed the stick and gimbal wheel calibration and clicked Finish. I haven't tried the app for camera gimbal control, I use the wheel instead, but will try the app this evening. The only issue I had and hopefully it's unrelated is that my SD card displayed a "Slow Card" error on takeoff and it didn't record the rest of the flight.

I was flying out of a narrow vertical space surrounded by tall trees, so I started the camera on the ground and focused on flying. Really disappointed it didn't record because I was practicing cinematic type shots flying over a cliff and around a tall antenna structure and looking forward to watching them at home.

Hi,Pacmanfever sounds boss[emoji106]did the wheel work and app together? And it sounds like you need a new sd card.

Hi,Pacmanfever sounds boss[emoji106]did the wheel work and app together? And it sounds like you need a new sd card.

I had a great flight this evening, perfectly calm and just as the sun was setting. I formatted the SD card using the app while in the camera, and had no issues tonight. I suspect the SD card wasn't fully seated yesterday. The gimbal wheel works perfectly and the app works just fine too, once again I forgot to test the camera tilt on the app (sorry). Flying was just too much fun, and I've got an iPhone 4S so the screen is tiny anyway. I'll test it on the next hop, I promise.

Today I also desoldered and swapped out the stock GPS antenna for the Taoglas 4mm version from Mouser.com, while I had the shell open I put in a GPS Booster shield and now I'm getting GPS lock much quicker. At the site tonight it locked in mere seconds where it had been taking 3 to 4 minutes which seemed like eternity.

Hi,Clampit/Dirkclod back home and I tried the enter thing,the wheel worked till I turned the bird off,turn it back on and no go and in the assist app it had gone back to older tx[emoji30]heeeeellllllppppp [emoji53]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20