Vision+?

Reaction score
I heard rumors on another forum about a new vision coming out. A vision plus + supposed to have a 2or 3 axis gimbal. , who knows what else.
I hope it would be something existing owners could upgrade to. I realize technology changes fast, but 3 months or so is a bit much. I don't know about you guys but I can't afford 1200 $ every couple of months is a bit much. Should of made itvright the first time . For the money we spend they should a least be upgrade able for a while.

Would not surprise in the slightest just look at gopro's , iphones ect already building new models before the latest hits the market .

That's likely true. There's probably a P3 range somewhere in advanced R&D by now. The whole UAV sector has exploded and if you want to stay at or near the top then you're going to be forced to keep innovating to avoid being caught and overtaken by all the other players now in or entering the market.

But as those of us who got the Vision on day one know, sometimes it can be a more relaxing experience to enjoy what you've already got for a little while longer whilst things "mature"! ;)

That's pretty much true with everything; computers, phones, cars, tv's, etc. If you wait for the latest and greatest you will save a ton of dough.

LMC said:
Somebody tell me,She saw a prototype in DJI China. But can't take a picture.
So you know why P2V on sale.
Where are they on sale ? Thinking of getting one. But don't know if I should wait. If it was upgrade able Id buy it now.
I know there including a free battery.

Is the discount the free battery or something else?

I got mine last week with the free battery and a discount because I googled for a discount coupon for the dealer. The coupons code was out of date. So I email the dealer and asked then if they had one that was still valid. They emailed back with a valid discount code. This code was for anything they had, not just for dgi stuff.

The only DJI-sponsored deal is a free extra battery when you buy a Vision. Individual dealers are running whatever promos they want to on top of that (although I haven't seen many DJI dealers independently discounting Vision or P2 stock outside of any store-wide promotions like your coupon - too popular!).

B&H in New York is running store-wide specials in all categories of products .... part of their normal post-holiday routine. So the P2V is selling at $100 USD off the $1199 sticker.
But this wont last ...

Pull_Up said:
The only DJI-sponsored deal is a free extra battery when you buy a Vision. Individual dealers are running whatever promos they want to on top of that (although I haven't seen many DJI dealers independently discounting Vision or P2 stock outside of any store-wide promotions like your coupon - too popular!).
So I lucked out. :D
I recommend new buyer to google for discount codes. It is very common in the US. If they find one which is out of date, just email the dealer and ask them if they have a valid one. You never know unless you try. :p

bobomet said:
B&H in New York is running store-wide specials in all categories of products .... part of their normal post-holiday routine. So the P2V is selling at $100 USD off the $1199 sticker.
But this wont last ...
Wish they had the RotorPixel gimbal.

MikeySoft said:
bobomet said:
But this wont last ...
Wish they had the RotorPixel gimbal.

Don't be surprised to see it show up on their list of "accessories". I suspect a small manufacturer like RP would be VERY interested in supplying big product movers like B&H .... and reseller I buy a lot of equipment from.

Pull_Up said:
Keri from Rotorpixel has already stated publicly that he has received orders from B&H for their gimbal to sell as part of an "enhanced" Vision package to include a custom case...

http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php? ... 300#p76300
I hope B&H also sale it with out a package. NYC is not far from Boston. Many times things I ordered from then and paying standard or free shipping came over night because of the short distance? I wonder if PixelRotor's preorder price will change once they are in full production?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31