Vision Pilot Plus with iOS and iPad Air2 or iPhone 6 Plus

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
My name is Jose and i am writing from south of Spain, a little city called Granada.

I ´m PH2 Vision+ owner since last november (i love it!!!...) and recently i tried this app which i purchased from the appstore obviously, but i don´t make it run in my iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6 plus... Before taking it, i thought this devices where enough to use with my PH2, but now i think maybe i need something else that i don´t know... so can anyone of u tell me something more???... i payed 11€ for this app, because i think it is better than DJi Vision one.

Sorry about my english and i hope u to understand my doubts!!!

Kind regards,
Jose

Attachments

• 2015-06-11_16-17-41.jpg
    2015-06-11_16-17-41.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
If this is the Vision pilot app it's for android device not IOS
That's why it doesn't work!

Reactions: jmmanzano

From the icon posted the app is the "Vision Pilot Plus" app and runs on iOS and is designed for the iPhone and iPad. The App Store description says "it only works on iOS devices with GPS." Obviously an iPhone 6 has GPS and meets the requirements.

I have no experience with the app.

Need more info on why you say it doesn't run. What are the symptoms? Does the app launch on the iPhone? Does the app not connect to the Phantom? Or something else?

Reactions: jmmanzano
I do not understand then why is it in AppStore If only is for android. I think u r wrong!

From the icon posted the app is the "Vision Pilot Plus" app and runs on iOS and is designed for the iPhone and iPad. The App Store description says "it only works on iOS devices with GPS." Obviously an iPhone 6 has GPS and meets the requirements.

I have no experience with the app.

Need more info on why you say it doesn't run. What are the symptoms? Does the app launch on the iPhone? Does the app not connect to the Phantom? Or something else?
Thats right!. It says "not connected" but wifi is connected with iPhone, The same i do with THE DJi visión App!

Thanks both of u!

Have you reached out to the app developer? If you paid that much for an app, that's who should be providing you with support.

Yeah... Just waiting an answer while im trying to know why. Thanks.
did you get the error message said "Please connect to internet and restart to get SDK token"? For first time launching Vision Pilot, you need to connect to DJI server to obtain app permission token before using Vision Pilot. If you get this message, please connect your device to internet and then restart Vision Pilot.

did you get the error message said "Please connect to internet and restart to get SDK token"? For first time launching Vision Pilot, you need to connect to DJI server to obtain app permission token before using Vision Pilot. If you get this message, please connect your device to internet and then restart Vision Pilot.
Yes... Exactly. But my device (iPhone 6) is always connected to internet. Can u explain me better please???.

Many thanks!

Yes... Exactly. But my device (iPhone 6) is always connected to internet. Can u explain me better please???.

Many thanks!

some customers reported the same issue before. are you using the cellular data connection to connect your iOS device to internet?

some customers reported the same issue before. are you using the cellular data connection to connect your iOS device to internet?
I tried with both... Cellular and wifi.

I tried with both... Cellular and wifi.
It is weird. I remember some customers reported that the problem is related to the local wifi network using the 5GHz band. After they switched to 2.4GHz band, the SDK registration went through. Please test.

It is weird. I remember some customers reported that the problem is related to the local wifi network using the 5GHz band. After they switched to 2.4GHz band, the SDK registration went through. Please test.
Ok, i will try, but once i do, do i have to do something else or only open the app?.

Many, Many thanks[emoji106]

You need to hard close the app (double click the home button, swipe away the app, and then reopen it)
Dear ocatcr, it works!.
I connected with your help, but still couldn't fly because of weather. I will tell you soon... Thanks!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.