Vision App radar gives wrong heading

Still doesn't work :evil:
I have calibrated again and again the Nexus compass, then reinstalled the DJI app, but for nothing better !
Didn't try the Nexus portrait oriented ... but it wouldn't be convenient and even wouldn't fit regarding its mounting (tripod and hood) :(
When using the tablet only, the compass bearing is correct so I guess that there is an incompatibility between the Nexus and the DJI app.
Bad luck.
May be will be corrected in a next release !?! :roll:
Anyway, it's a background feature which does not endanger the Phantom behaviour :)

ChesterT said:
I use a Nexus 7 with DJI Vision app ver. 1.0.36 and suddenly the app's radar function is showing my P2V's heading more than 90 degrees incorrect in the CW direction. I say 'suddenly' because two weeks ago the heading was correct with the P2V. This is important to me because I lose P2V orientation when it gets about 400 feet away from the home point.

I have a second Nexus 7-2 with app ver. 1.0.38 and it is showing the same incorrect heading. (Neither Nexus has an internal compass.) My search of the forum turned up one other user that had this same issue and it was suggested it was his phone causing the problem. Unfortunately, that was the end of that thread...

I had the exact same problem and could not figure out why suddenly the app's radar changed to north up view only. After some trial and error, it turns out that I disabled "Location Services" on my phone. Once I turned that back on the radar worked as advertised. Make sure that the phone's compass in enabled as well under Privacy/Location Services. Hope this helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4