Vision+ (3) Remote inside picture with connector plugged-in

Reaction score
Dear friends,

during an antenna modification to the remote conroller of my DJI Phantom2 Vision+ (3), the 3 color twisted cable attached between the circuit board and the gimbal control knob has been damaged during case opening.

I searched around for that cable attached to a white color 4pin connector but couldn't find it.
No one at DJI community couldn't be able to provide it for me.

In order to repair my remote controller, I would greatley appreciate if anyone can take a clear picture inside the remote controller by focusing that cable together with the attached connector.

I have added 2 pictures showing the cable and the connector to be attached.

By following the colors of the cable attached to the connector I can repair mine.
Thanks in advance
Best regards

Attachments

• IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_1281.JPG
    IMG_1281.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 743
Hopefully, you've already got the info you were looking for, but here's a picture anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_8980.jpg
    IMG_8980.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 497
If you still need that cable I have my original controller that I'm not using I could sell you the cable from it if you still need it

If you still need that cable I have my original controller that I'm not using I could sell you the cable from it if you still need it
Dear friend, I resolved the problem by soldering the cable to the connector pins. However if price feasible I can think to purchase it. But as I'm living in Istanbul-Turkey I ignore how much will cost postage fee. Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31