Vision 2+ needs a good home

Reaction score
Hiya

Got a phantom vision 2 plus that looks great/flys great. But don't be deceived I must have crashed this thing at least 10X and replaced the camera at least 3X. There is probably nothing original left but I still got the box!! Lol

It's been modified with the itelite antenna to give you around 3X your usual range. Works pretty good. There is no height restriction on this model so I kept it around for when the clouds were within reach.

But now all of a sudden when I fly it there is no telemetry. Everything works perfectly but I don't know how much battery is left, how high up I am etc. So I sold the camera on eBay and thought maybe somebody here would like the rest. If anybody wants to give me 100 bucks and pay for shipping I'd love it if somebody cherished this thing as much as I did.

Like I said flys great, works perfectly except for the recent telemetry problem. Comes with modified remote control and DBS antenna. I also have the original remote controller the one without the camera dial that ran on batteries lol. So I'll send that too. The drone batteries are used up and I'm just going to recycle them. I'm keeping the SD card.

So got a drone here no camera no batteries no SD card but 2 remote controls one modified one not. Battery charger included and one set of props. Not a scratch or mark on the bird anywhere but like I said this thing has been ridden hard and put away wet and repaired so many times it's like a brand new drone.

I'm not trying to get my money back this was my first drone and I just want somebody to have as much fun as i did. If 100 bucks plus shipping is too much but you promise to fly it like you stole it then I can lower my price for a fellow afficionado...

Cheers
M!

Reactions: Axised
Wow, you still love your P2 V+. :)

Sorry to all was away
The vision 2+ was taken by somebody on here who promised to fly it and not part it out
Thanks,
M!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj