Vision 2+ camera upgrades

Reaction score
Hi All

I’m looking for some advice as to camera upgrades for the vision 2+. I intend to purchase a Mavic Pro 2 but still intend to fly my old Phantom 2 but would like to bring this up to 4K but without spending stupid amounts of cash. Any advice appreciated.

Hi All

I’m looking for some advice as to camera upgrades for the vision 2+. I intend to purchase a Mavic Pro 2 but still intend to fly my old Phantom 2 but would like to bring this up to 4K but without spending stupid amounts of cash. Any advice appreciated.

In short, you cant, the camera is non replaceable with any other camera on all of the DJI range of quads, that said you can if you want to install a Zenmeuse gimbal and a 4k Gopro, take a look at this video i did on how to convert it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In short, you cant, the camera is non replaceable with any other camera on all of the DJI range of quads, that said you can if you want to install a Zenmeuse gimbal and a 4k Gopro, take a look at this video i did on how to convert it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That’s great. Thanks. Just the sort of upgrade I am looking at. I had heard of this modification but not seen any decent information. Are there any restrictions as to what go pro will work or is any go pro compatible? I would probably be aiming at a hero 4 just for the improved frame rate over the 3.

That’s great. Thanks. Just the sort of upgrade I am looking at. I had heard of this modification but not seen any decent information. Are there any restrictions as to what go pro will work or is any go pro compatible? I would probably be aiming at a hero 4 just for the improved frame rate over the 3.

then you would need the H4-3D at a guess, as that is built for the Gopro 4, I dont have much experience with the zenmeuse gimbals other than what was in the video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan