Virginia drone owners

I'm located in Suffolk. Down in Hampton roads. I have family that lives up in Bueana Vista right off the parkway but I heard that's a NFZ

To the best of my knowledge it is. I believe it falls under the National Parks rules. My mother-in-law lives on a road that parallels the parkway, so I can fly directly above her property and still get some beautiful views, and I believe I am within the law, I may be wrong though... o_O

I'm located in Suffolk. Down in Hampton roads. I have family that lives up in Bueana Vista right off the parkway but I heard that's a NFZ
I'm over in Chesapeake. Have you found many wide open places out in Suffolk to fly?

Yes. At my house I live out in the boonies lol.

Reactions: TimmyB
You can fly downtown and fly behind the farm fresh in the park or any of the lakes.

I definitely want to make it out that way. Lots of open real estate. I have been limited to the beach and a few runs at a baseball field close to me. How far down 58 is the farm fresh.

Take the hospital exit and turn left at the light and go to Main Street and take a left and you will see it across from Walmart. You will see a big water tower

Do you use autopilot app? I'm wanting to use it for follow mode and have it follow me driving around the back roads. I have only used autopilot for waypoints missions. Works beautifully

No I haven't used anything except the GO app. I have been doing a little research on AP and Litchi, just havent pulled the trigger on either of them yet. Have you tried out both?

I haven't tried litchi. I chose autopilot because it's primarily geared toward iOS. And it has lot more options. Litchi is geared torwards to android and on there iOS app it only has waypoints missions.

Awesome video. You weren't kidding about having a ton of room out there.

This is the first and only one I have made so far.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl