Viewing Pictures

Reaction score
My goal on my Crystal Sky is to use it in place of a laptop. Here's my issue:

I was using it on a job to take pictures of a property, no video. So I took the shot and viewed it using the DJI app. when I zoomed in, it looked bad. The lines were jagged, it actually looked horrible. I thought I either had a smudge on my lens or my picture resolution was not large enough. When I finally landed, I copied my SD card to my crystal sky to see if I can have a better view of the pictures. The result was the same. jagged lines, bad quality. When I got home, I downloaded my pictures right away onto my desktop computer and the pictures turned out perfect. The quality was perfect, the lines were perfect even when I zoomed in.

So is there an app that can be used in crystal sky that will read the jpg files better than the explorer it comes with?

If anyone can help me with a solution that would be great. For now, I will have to bring my laptop out to the field in order to review my pictures. The Crystal Sky seems so limited. The model I have is the largest model with the brightest screen. It's great for video and taking nice shots but for everything else, it's a struggle.

My goal on my Crystal Sky is to use it in place of a laptop. Here's my issue:

I was using it on a job to take pictures of a property, no video. So I took the shot and viewed it using the DJI app. when I zoomed in, it looked bad. The lines were jagged, it actually looked horrible. I thought I either had a smudge on my lens or my picture resolution was not large enough. When I finally landed, I copied my SD card to my crystal sky to see if I can have a better view of the pictures. The result was the same. jagged lines, bad quality. When I got home, I downloaded my pictures right away onto my desktop computer and the pictures turned out perfect. The quality was perfect, the lines were perfect even when I zoomed in.

So is there an app that can be used in crystal sky that will read the jpg files better than the explorer it comes with?

If anyone can help me with a solution that would be great. For now, I will have to bring my laptop out to the field in order to review my pictures. The Crystal Sky seems so limited. The model I have is the largest model with the brightest screen. It's great for video and taking nice shots but for everything else, it's a struggle.

Welcome @Fly Boy Drone Services, can you show us a screen shot of what you are seeing? We can then view it to see if it is normal or not. Are you using the most current firmware?

Welcome @Fly Boy Drone Services, can you show us a screen shot of what you are seeing? We can then view it to see if it is normal or not. Are you using the most current firmware?

Well, I solved my own problem. I downloaded an Android File viewer and it did a great job viewing the jpg files. Much better!

Hopefully someone else will read this and use this solution.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik