Viewing photos from P4 directly on iPad mini 2

Reaction score
Viewing photos on iPad mini 2 using DJI Go, can only zoom X3. Using cable to hook up P4 to laptop provides much greater zoom capabilities. But I'd like to view photos on the iPad by cableing from P4 to iPad Mini. I've done the physical "hook-up", but the iPad doesn't "see" the chip in the drone. Anyone know how to do this?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You can load the photos from the drone to the iPad while connected on the controller. It will download from the drone to your iPad

Btw, you'll need to save it to the camera roll. Viewing via the DJI app is basically a preview.

You can load the photos from the drone to the iPad while connected on the controller. It will download from the drone to your iPad

Btw, you'll need to save it to the camera roll. Viewing via the DJI app is basically a preview.

Thanks for the response. I did that, and it worked better (still not as "zoom-able" as when downloaded to my laptop, but much better than the preview on the app. However, I also tried to download a video to the ipad mini 2, and got the following message: "Download File -- Only 1080P or 720P videos and JPEG photos will be downloaded. Use a USB cable or SD Card Reader to download 4K Videos and RAW photos"

As mentioned earlier, I can cable hook up the drone to the Ipad, but there's no apparent communication between them. What does the message mean when it says to use a USB cable...between what and what?

Thanks for the response. I did that, and it worked better (still not as "zoom-able" as when downloaded to my laptop, but much better than the preview on the app. However, I also tried to download a video to the ipad mini 2, and got the following message: "Download File -- Only 1080P or 720P videos and JPEG photos will be downloaded. Use a USB cable or SD Card Reader to download 4K Videos and RAW photos"

As mentioned earlier, I can cable hook up the drone to the Ipad, but there's no apparent communication between them. What does the message mean when it says to use a USB cable...between what and what?

Yes the iPad can only handle 1080p videos. It's possible the resolution on the iPad mini (1536x2048) is higher than your laptop.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl