Videos won't work

Reaction score
I transfer the video from drone to my MacBook, then put the video on my phone. When I go to play it on my phone, it won't ever load or play. Anyone else have this problem? If so, how to fix it?

I transfer the video from drone to my MacBook, then put the video on my phone. When I go to play it on my phone, it won't ever load or play. Anyone else have this problem? If so, how to fix it?
Are you editing the video at all before putting it on your phone? Your phone is not gonna play video straight from your bird or your mac unless it's been rendered for a phone device I don't think. Not near enough processor to do it on phone. Now your edited stuff should work after it has been rendered and compressed more.

No I haven't edited the video at all. Didn't think about doing that! I'll give that a shot and see.

Thank you so much!

i can text um to myself or somebody else and see the movie in about a 1" square. thats best if found.

i have imovie!!

Last edited:
It should be cached on the SD card/internal memory of your phone if you have this setting on on your DJI App. It will be cached at 1080 I think not 4k.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94