Videos and Editing

Reaction score
Hi Friends, I'm sure this has been discussed many times. I am a new flyer and have gotten comfortable with my P2V. My weak point area is getting from SD card to actual videos. I would like to be able to send videos to friends or post to U-Tube. If you know of really good areas of instruction please guide me there. If you have tips please share. If you want to tell me what you use, please expound on why and what the ease of production is. BTW, taking the card out and viewing on the computer is easy. That editing (clipping, adding sound, etc.) is where I stumble. And then of course passing the video on.
Thanks for you time, Norm

I'm in a similar situation (new flyer, and new to video editing). I'm currently using microsoft's movie maker simply because it's free and was convenient for me. There are better packages out there, but for now, it meets my needs and may work for you too as a place to start. It's fairly easy to use once you understand a few things. PM me if you want some tips and i'll share what i do know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31