Seneca Rock and Dolly Sod, West Virginia.

There are many Youtube videos that will help you with the editing software. Davinci Reslove is a free download. Editing is the most creative part of the process. If you have a decent computer and some extra time, who doesn't these days, you can learn how to make simple edits.
My problem is my mind doesn't function as well as it use to. It can take a long time to learn something. After I learned a skill it gets lost easily. Trying to learn new things is the problem. Otherwise I function quite well, just not as quickly. I can do simple editing, but my computer hesitates and skips which gives me a hard time in trying to piece a video together smoothly. I don't seem to have proxy on my cheaper version of Adobe. Overall it takes me forever to put out a video.

Does that work for the cheap version of Adobe that I have? 2019
Oh, I don’t know, I’m no editing wizard, I just have the regular adobe elements, not the pro version or anything. My video export interface looks just like the picture you posted, I just hit the devices button at the top and it has the 4k option. Not directly to YouTube but to your computer, then upload to YouTube. Try it and see.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
We went to the areas before the city people made the place look like rush hour when the fall colors come in. There is some color in the blueberries. It is funny that the valley was sunny and 82 deg. F and Dolly Sod was 62 deg. in the clouds. The videos were taken within hours of each other. I tried to avoid people. They are hard to see in my I Pad screen. A women on top of Seneca Rock twice threw rocks at my drone. I was too far away for her to do any harm. I worried more about people coming up from below.
I did this two weeks ago. I had my problems with 4K editing. Adobe elements doesn't allow for proxie. It is impossible to do any kind of editing of 4K on my computer. Also I noticed some gimble jerk. I put the 4K video on a sd card before I rendered it to You Tube.
Excellent!

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20