Video

as far as quality goes, the color looks good but i cannot really comment on the sharpness or contrast because it looks heavily compressed.

aesthetically, i would cut out the camera pans. they aren't smooth and start and stop abruptly. any movement needs to feel like there's real momentum there. pans and tilts should ease in and out. you can adjust settings for the gimble to fix this, along with being a bit smoother with the controls.

also, your props are clearly visible in many shots. are you tilted above the horizontal? if so, remove the option to be able to tilt up 30 degrees.

other than that, it looks like a beautiful area. thanks for sharing

as far as quality goes, the color looks good but i cannot really comment on the sharpness or contrast because it looks heavily compressed.

aesthetically, i would cut out the camera pans. they aren't smooth and start and stop abruptly. any movement needs to feel like there's real momentum there. pans and tilts should ease in and out. you can adjust settings for the gimble to fix this, along with being a bit smoother with the controls.

also, your props are clearly visible in many shots. are you tilted above the horizontal? if so, remove the option to be able to tilt up 30 degrees.

other than that, it looks like a beautiful area. thanks for sharing
Many thanks for taking the time to comment. As for compression; can you recommend a good video setting to use with the PSA. I have tried numerous ones; they seem to look good when looking at them on the iMac but not so good when uploading them to the like of Youtube. Thanks again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj