Video transmission lag with DJI GO 4 4.1.18

Reaction score
Which version to put on DJI GO 4? It does something like a video transmission lag (DJI GO 4 4.1.18.) I have tablet android Nvidia Shield K1 with 6.01 ver.1.3 Thank you.

Which version to put on DJI GO 4? It does something like a video transmission lag (DJI GO 4 4.1.18.) I have tablet android Nvidia Shield K1 with 6.01 ver.1.3 Thank you.
Hi i just update to 4.1.18 , i just update and it gave me a green screen :eek: i had to change to custom channel,try your channels under HD and try some other channels,there be no more for me now,had 2 playstore updates in less than 2 weeks,,i dont think dj know what they doin ,

They added a question pop up with the last one, about pilot knowledge I believe it was. I have yet to look at it or give answers, probably will though.

2.4GHz and 5.8GHz it does so...

23672765_1542056199221676_7513116935760904192_n.mp4_20171126_162050.205.jpg

Mines doing the exact same thing, under normal flight conditions. I have iPad mini 3. It ****** up because I am trying to see while I am flying.

I made a flight today and they all went well. I put it on DJI GO4 4.1.3 and only once for a little bit caused me to interfere with the image. I will follow and on another flight to see.

My buddy and I have experienced the same issue. He has the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian, I have the Phantom 4 Pro

Getting no results with DJI "Tech support", he tinkered around with it and feels it is the remote control firmware that is having the issue ........... Here is his fix and so far the video lag on his device is gone

1) Using your device go to DJI.com, look for and download the Phantom 4 Pro Remote Control firmware ( it is a zip file and only download there for the remote control) ( do not connect your remote control)
2) open the downloaded file and unzip it ------ it will be a 'bin file' and save it
3) open the DJI Go 4 file in your device and move the 'bin file' to that folder.
4) hook up your device to the remote control and turn on the remote control - the bin should load automatically to the remote once the DJI Go app opens
5) restart both DJI Go and Remote control, then turn on your drone. If any updates are needed it will do it then

Give your drone a test flight and see if your video lag issue on your device has been corrected.

DJI Phantom 4 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10 - Android 6 as my device.

Hi, are you still flying with the Nvidia Shield K1?
I have a Asus ZenPad but have some lag in video!...
I have DJI GO 4 4.2.24
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers