Video/photo Education

Reaction score
Southwestern Michigan resident looking for help/guidance in to shooting videos and photos. We appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance.

Southwestern Michigan resident looking for help/guidance in to shooting videos and photos. We appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance.
Since you didn't specify what kind of help, have you tried YouTube? Loads of videos on a variety of subjects as they relate to drones and photos/videos.

Sorry I wasn’t more specific. I’ve taken some videos but haven’t really gotten the technique down. For example: moving camera up and down when filming and how fast, is it best to fly sideways or straight when filming, things like that.

Spend a little time in here Photos and Video and just find some you like and watch what they do and try to mimic the stuff you like . Is what I do and if you can't figure it out you just ask them . is what this place is for . It takes a little time to get smooth and really helps if you have good subject matter .:)

Sorry I wasn’t more specific. I’ve taken some videos but haven’t really gotten the technique down. For example: moving camera up and down when filming and how fast, is it best to fly sideways or straight when filming, things like that.
"Cinematically" speaking, pans, tilts, zooms in and out, dollies are used to create interest and communicate to your audience. Drones can do just about everything in the book except zooms, which are now possible with the latest Mavick. I like dirkclods suggestion to view the work of other pilots.

There's a handbook I purchased awhile back that came with a complete on-line course. Here's the link. $10. Cheap!

https://www.udemy.com/the-phantom-filmschool-killer-shots-handbook/

"Cinematically" speaking, pans, tilts, zooms in and out, dollies are used to create interest and communicate to your audience. Drones can do just about everything in the book except zooms, which are now possible with the latest Mavick. I like dirkclods suggestion to view the work of other pilots.

There's a handbook I purchased awhile back that came with a complete on-line course. Here's the link. $10. Cheap!

https://www.udemy.com/the-phantom-filmschool-killer-shots-handbook/
Just bought the class and one on video editing Thanks LarBear360

Reactions: JazzAir

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31