video link not working with boosters need help please

Reaction score
Right I’ve got my self a few boosters my 2.4 ones don’t seem too work video link is crap at best and as soon as I lose video return to home kicks in any help please
IMG_2108.jpg

This is the spec for the booster I’ve got two the same and could the booster brake an antenna is that possible

Could it be the magic mod hack that’s why they don’t work I’ve got no way of checking these work I own a multimeter that’s about for testing there is the right voltage going in

[quote uid=85989 name="Akis" post=1168969]Quick question :Can i use magic power with 2,4 amplifier.I notice this.At advantage menu there is BOOSTER/AMPS question about 20 dbm RC limit .What i must do?<br />Thank you.[/QUOTE]<br /><br />Yes you can. 20dbm is the max that you should use with amps. Any higher and you'll distort your signal and actually make things worse.

Reactions: stu2b2
That must be it then as my 5gz one works fine I think as power magic only does the video side
[emoji90] I hope this works thank you for you reply thank you [emoji120]

Update tryed again with out magic power mod and still the same I am now banging my head on the fence [emoji36]

this is a tip from Solentlife.....One tip : If you fit extension leads for screwing on antenna ... make sure you have enough thread outside the controller case or antenna bar mount. The antenna must screw down fully to the extension connector ... plastic cases tend to be a little too thick.

I filed back the nut part of the antenna connector so that pin etc. could go fully in before nut part hit end of thread.

I’ve tryed all that mate thank you for your input thro dude to be honest I’ve about had enough of the phantom it’s a good drone don’t get me wrong but the Signal is crap on the video side it drops out don’t reconnect I’m flying blind try going the boosters way and well it’s worse than before I think I’m going to look a selling it and getting a mavic pro but one thing witch is putting me getting the mavic is how many you see recondition up for sale I’m not going to buy one new as I ain’t got that sort of money [emoji385] thanx again thro mate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic