video link not working with boosters need help please

I’ve got a multimeter and I’m getting a steady 5v and my RTH is 795ft

If you remove the Amps ...is it any better or the same ..... automatic RTH only works if u lose 5.8 ghz signal (control signal) it does not RTH on the loss of 2.4 signal (video)

Someone must know something please
Have you done the "Magic power mod v5"
If you haven't I'd suggest you do it.
I've just done it to my P3s and it seems to be working great.
Go onto YouTube and have a look at the videos for installing the (Magic power mod v5) then go on Google and download it , unzip it and do step 1 and 2 ......make sure you turn the firewall off on your computer otherwise the pc won't connect to the drone/controller.
This is designed to boost video signal strength, also have a look on here at the people who've already installed it.
Good luck.

Thank you for your reply but I’ve already done this it done stuff but not what I’m after as I get more and more confident pushing the limits hens now I’m looking at a mavic pro

RTH @ 795 feet? I hope you get that sorted out because there is definitely something wrong. I've been flying a P3S for over a year now, and I can routinely get 2x the advertised range in the area I fly in without a lot of difficulty using a completely stock setup. I have been able to get 3x the range under ideal conditions using that same stock setup. Good luck.

It’s cool mate thank you Im picking up a mavic pro tomorrow from curry’s as I’m off on my hols with the better half and just won’t something that I can trust so I think after this week away I’m going to sell the p3s

Reactions: RunningWithScissors

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4