Video Lag

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to drones and this site. I'm having an issue with the video being very choppy. It seems to be lagging and when I watch the video it shows the lag. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi. I'm new to drones and this site. I'm having an issue with the video being very choppy. It seems to be lagging and when I watch the video it shows the lag. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
P3s ? Have a look and see what your recording settin is on ,can turn on and hold instead of flying to test recording ,go through each setting see which one works good,vidio size i use 1080/30fps, mp4 or mov , what sd card you got,might have a 16gb,,some sd cards bit cheap and not work to good ,try swap with another just for test,my p3 got 32gb sandisk card ,card reading speed better than 16gb

Reactions: Vanman3456
P3s ? Have a look and see what your recording settin is on ,can turn on and hold instead of flying to test recording ,go through each setting see which one works good,vidio size i use 1080/30fps, mp4 or mov , what sd card you got,might have a 16gb,,some sd cards bit cheap and not work to good ,try swap with another just for test,my p3 got 32gb sandisk card ,card reading speed better than 16gb
Are you seeing the lag from the sd card? What device are you using? What firmware is on it?
Are you seeing the lag from the sd card? What device are you using? What firmware is on it?
I'm using an iPhone 7plus. I updated to the latest firmware.

@Vanman3456,
Welcome to the forum!

How are you watching the video it records, on your phone?

Rod

Don't do that. :D

What is actually recorded is on the SD card in the Phantom, you need to play that on a computer.

Also look here for mobile device fixes.

DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

If people say there video is poor from the SD card, then I tell them to set the video recording to lowest resolution. Older computers can't process the large data files either.

Rod

Don't do that. :D

What is actually recorded is on the SD card in the Phantom, you need to play that on a computer.

Also look here for mobile device fixes.

DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

If people say there video is poor from the SD card, then I tell them to set the video recording to lowest resolution. Older computers can't process the large data files either.

Rod
Thank you for the info. I will check the videos on the SD card and see if that is choppy. I'll let you know what happens.

Reactions: RodPad
I had this issue at one time and found it was my cable on my P3 pro. If you are using WiFi, try restarting the controller and drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo