Video feed in DJI Go stuttering

Reaction score
Hi,

i have very bed stuttering of live video feed in dji go app, video on SD card, in Litchi and even cached video in dji go app is normal. I use xperia xa, no runing apps in background, DJI Go v.3.1.8, AC FW 1.9.20. Does anyone else have same problem or knows solution/fix for that?

thx

Don't understand what "stuttering" means. I had a problem but mine was it would display a perfect still image from the video, ever few seconds. This was because I was shooting in 4K and my older computer was not fast enough to display it. Switching to a lower resolution solved this until I upgraded computer and now shoot all in 4K.
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF

No doubt your device's processor isn't up to the task. About the only one out there plu-perfect would be the Apple iPad Pro model. GO is just too much of an app to run cleanly and getting worse with each new version rather than better. Even my old iPad Air 2 (Now discontinued.) is breaking up feed with GO 4.1.3 where a few months ago it was perfect. DJI software is moving faster in bloat than the tablets and phones can handle and leaving a lot of this current stuff behind, imho.

Don't understand what "stuttering" means. I had a problem but mine was it would display a perfect still image from the video, ever few seconds. This was because I was shooting in 4K and my older computer was not fast enough to display it. Switching to a lower resolution solved this until I upgraded computer and now shoot all in 4K.
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF
I have no problem with recorded video, but with live feed. By stutering i mean very low fps like 15-20fps on live feed.
No doubt your device's processor isn't up to the task. About the only one out there plu-perfect would be the Apple iPad Pro model. GO is just too much of an app to run cleanly and getting worse with each new version rather than better. Even my old iPad Air 2 (Now discontinued.) is breaking up feed with GO 4.1.3 where a few months ago it was perfect. DJI software is moving faster in bloat than the tablets and phones can handle and leaving a lot of this current stuff behind, imho.
Yes i also suspect that problem is in xperia/go app combination. I think i will use litchi then instead as live feed on litchi is good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl