Video feed disconnected on 2.4 Ghz channel but works completely fine on 5.8 GHZ.

Reaction score
The drone connects on 2.4 ghz but when it takes off the feed shuts down. changing it to 5.8 ghz brings feed back. Cannot understand the cause of this issue. Tried troubleshooting but the problem persists. Much appreciated if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Update: I have checked all the cables and looked for fried circuit. But there is no damage whatsoever to there controller and drone.

Last edited:
To me it sounds like your 2.4 radio might be fried or the cable became detached. Did your controller or drone had a crash that might've triggered this?

The drone connects on 2.4 ghz but when it takes off the feed shuts down. changing it to 5.8 ghz brings feed back. Cannot understand the cause of this issue. Tried troubleshooting but the problem persists. Much appreciated if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.
Have you done any modifications to the controller?

Reactions: Shubham_Thakur
To me it sounds like your 2.4 radio might be fried or the cable became detached. Did your controller or drone had a crash that might've triggered this?
There was no crash as such of drone or controller. I will look for the damage of the cable in controller but if there is any damage to it, it should not be working at all. It disconnects when in flight. I'll get back with updates. Thank you.

There was no crash as such of drone or controller. I will look for the damage of the cable in controller but if there is any damage to it, it should not be working at all. It disconnects when in flight. I'll get back with updates. Thank you.
I changed the antennas from one of my drones and broke one by mistake. It had range up to 70', after that it would disconnect.

Reactions: Shubham_Thakur

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic