Video editing/processing question.

Reaction score
Lo all. New P3S for Xmas, loving it. However, whilst being a keen and proficient stills photographer, I have never edited video.
I would like to be able to carry out the basics, contrast, colour adjustment, cutting etc. Problem is I'm a total technical moron, really. So can anybody advise a programme, doesn't have to be elaborate, that can be used and inde4stood by an idiot.?

I am new here and only had my P3S since before the holidays but I tried a few programs and bought a few. That last one I bought is Adobe Premeire Elements 15. It looks like the one I will use. Easy edits, easy adding music, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You can find a list of commonly used video editors here.

You can find some tutorials for editing video in some of those apps here. Check out YouTube for tutorials on how to use other apps.

You can find a list of commonly used video editors here.

You can find some tutorials for editing video in some of those apps here. Check out YouTube for tutorials on how to use other apps.

Thanks singer, but most of these apps speak in language I don't and assume you have prior technical knowledge. I was looking for a sort of 'video processing for dummies'.

Thanks singer, but most of these apps speak in language I don't and assume you have prior technical knowledge. I was looking for a sort of 'video processing for dummies'.
There is going to be a learning curve for any of the video editing tools. Just pick one and find the online tutorials. Adobe Premiere Elements is good and Adobe has a lot of reference material. Like Getting Started Tutorials

Im new here and very much new to the drone flying. I have a P3S and really enjoy flying it. Learn something new with each flight. However....I am becoming extremely nervous about all I read about Firmware updates. Seems like no two people have the same results.. And a lot of bad results. I have many questions but I will ask just one for now. In doing FW updates....is it necessary to install all previous updates leading up to the one you want to install. Thanks for your help to a newbe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl