Video Cuts In And Out

Reaction score
Shot 2 Videos in which the they play fine... nice and smooth, no skipping or chop... Both videos are missing whole sections. It is like someone turned the video on and off as I was flying. So I shot 2 videos (short, about 5 minutes each) but there are 5 separate videos on the sd card. It was formatted and had nothing on it when I started. One video I was hovering over a railroad bridge shooting video while waiting for a train. The train came as I was recording. When I played the videos the train was nowhere. Gone. I have a Phantom 4 Pro running 4k @ 30 FPS. I have the latest firmware all around. Updated Bird, and Controller a few days ago. The video card is a SanDisk Ultra Plus 64GB. There is a 1 inside the U with a XC 1 next to it. It's not a playing issue, but seems like a recording issue. I do remember a small red dot flashing on my DJI Go 4 app screen. Edit Added... This drone has never had a crash or a hard landing. Any thoughts ?? Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Steve

Last edited:
Just saw this in a review on Amazon.... "UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD (U-1 is O.K. for 720p or 1080p, but not for 4K video."
Wondering if that may be the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic