Very tight propellars

Reaction score
Hi
I just got a Phantom 4 pro v2.0. It is very hard to mount the propellars. They are so tight that I cannot click them on without the motor is sliding in my fingers. I had a phantom 4 advanced before, so it is not because I do not know how to mount the propellars.
I tried with 2 different sets and it is the same.
I solved the problem by holding the motor with a piece of silicone tube and it works.
But it cannot be right they are so hard to mount. I would not call it quick release.
Has anyone out there experienced the same problem?

Here you be!

I had to return my first p4p _ no yaw servo. However, I agree about those props. I had to use an adjustable gripper to get one prop off. Luckily the replacement is all good, but only because I am using master airscrew props with their screw on adaptors(threadlocked of course) I had already used them on my p3as for a year or so. They are the best. Anybody want to buy some p4p oem props, still in wrappings?

I had to return my first p4p _ no yaw servo. However, I agree about those props. I had to use an adjustable gripper to get one prop off. Luckily the replacement is all good, but only because I am using master airscrew props with their screw on adaptors(threadlocked of course) I had already used them on my p3as for a year or so. They are the best. Anybody want to buy some p4p oem props, still in wrappings?
How many? Not V2 props(quiet style?) And of course, cost?
And if anyone has the gray DJI bags, I’m up for those too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.