Very Odd Artifacts

Okay, well a few people here have told you what the issue is, the low resolution video from the tablet and the prop shadows, but you keep denying any ones input. So why ask? We know what it is, we have told you, but your answer is always "Nope". So you tell us what it is. Again, if you do not want to know what the issue is, what ask?
Good luck. We tried to help.
Unfortunately, changing your opinion from "there's nothing to see" to "it must be your device" to "its prop shadow" (I guess from that statement you can see it now?) and responding arrogantly, dismissively and stating that your opinions - and with a "we" for even greater gravitas - are "fact" does not make them so. None of the SD videos show the same banding, so it is not prop shadowing, nor is it the device. As for the quality, it is probably four times the definition in Litchi than in GO, and because of this higher definition, the banding appears considerably reduced, but it is still there. Being inquisitive, all I want is to understand what is causing this phenomena on the downlink video. For instance, does it occur on the 3P, or the 3S, does changing the SS eliminate it, or is it RF etc.?

Last edited:
How could it be prop shadows if the video to the sd card doesn't show the issue?

And low resolution of image doesn't imply banding is more likely.

I'm with the OP. Question not answered.

Interesting to note Litchi doesn't show the banding. Could be time for me to start using Litchi.
Thanks - all I want to do is to understand what's causing this. Also, Litchi shows that has measurably far greater definition on the downlink then the GO app, which again, is odd.

Reactions: abbeyaerialvideo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak