Very Drone shop or not?

Reaction score
I recently purchased refurbished p4 pro from Very Drone.The drone seemed fine but on first flight it said sensors need calibrating please land.So trying to calibrate sensors no luck Dji helped and said return it.Told very drone and they took drone back.looked at it and same day sent another.This time they upgraded firmware and checked it out before sending.Well it was flying fine until pointed camera down.Shaky vibrating and won't reset straight.That's not Very drones fault who would think to check it.So sent it back.Again It is Dji lack of inspecting that is the problem.Very drone received my drone today.So here it is.They are sending me bran new p4 obsidian model today!!.The p4 , refurbished came with mini drone and backpack, so I am trading those for the bran New one.They were very professional even as I cursed them out.And I was wrong.I am saying I have purchased 9 phantoms and this place was best to deal with.And I am paying $50.00 A month.You can't beat that.I don't promote companies but if you want to purchase a drone.Call Chase or any of the people at Very Drone awesome staff and service.To me they are going beyond what they have to to make me happy..I finally after two yrs have found an honest company with awesome support.Check them out if you don't believe me.And tell them Dog & Drone Search team gives them up.!#

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl