Very confused iPad GPS with P3P

So I'm stuck without a tablet for my P3P now :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I take it you have already sold your old one? Sometimes it is frustrating buying a big ticket item online, eBay, Amazon etc. Thats why I always buy my high priced items in person when I have that option even though it may cost more. Then again Apple is very controlling with their price as with DJI so I doubt your online deal was that much of a savings!! Like I've stated here before- everyone can sell items cheaper when they dont have em.

Reactions: cocoamedia
I take it you have already sold your old one? Sometimes it is frustrating buying a big ticket item online, eBay, Amazon etc. Thats why I always buy my high priced items in person when I have that option even though it may cost more. Then again Apple is very controlling with their price as with DJI so I doubt your online deal was that much of a savings!! Like I've stated here before- everyone can sell items cheaper when they dont have em.

Haven't sold the old one, its an iPad 2 so not fast enough to run the video streaming. It was around £55 off the price direct from Apple. I'm considering the Nvidia Shield K1 now as it seems to have good reviews, and at £149 I could buy two, one for flying and one for playing and still pay a lot less ;)

Haven't sold the old one, its an iPad 2 so not fast enough to run the video streaming. It was around £55 off the price direct from Apple. I'm considering the Nvidia Shield K1 now as it seems to have good reviews, and at £149 I could buy two, one for flying and one for playing and still pay a lot less ;)

I have the iPad 2 mini with retina display and I have never had an issue with video streaming. Is your iPad updated to the latest and greatest IOS?
Buying the Nvidia Shield K1? Remember the adage "you get what you pay for"!!

I have the iPad 2 mini with retina display and I have never had an issue with video streaming. Is your iPad updated to the latest and greatest IOS?
Buying the Nvidia Shield K1? Remember the adage "you get what you pay for"!!

It's an original iPad (not mini) which is about 6yrs old, still works well as an iPad, but the processor isn't up to the live streaming.

Nvidia- no retina display, plastic everything, easy to scratch, cracking cases (does that sound familiar?), poor camera, it's a sucky android [emoji107][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]....
I know... it really goes against the grain to run Droid, I work in a design agency, pretty much everything I touch is Apple. I have ordered one through my work account and if it's sees me through till March then alls good.

We should see some interesting announcements from Apple in March, if they don't announce anything tablet shaped that is new then I'll go with a Mini 4.

Reactions: stealthbomber
If you're in the UK this deal probably isn't available, but currently through GroupOn you can buy the wifi-only 16GB Nexus 7 tablet (with case) for $110. (If you look for affiliate discounts of 5-10%, the cost is close to $100.) This is still the brightest tablet you can buy, 323 pixels/mm (about the same as retina), Gorilla Glass, and GPS (but no barometric sensor), running the latest Android 6.0.

If you're in the UK this deal probably isn't available, but currently through GroupOn you can buy the wifi-only 16GB Nexus 7 tablet (with case) for $110. (If you look for affiliate discounts of 5-10%, the cost is close to $100.) This is still the brightest tablet you can buy, 323 pixels/mm (about the same as retina), Gorilla Glass, and GPS (but no barometric sensor), running the latest Android 6.0.

Thanks for the heads-up, but no, not available in the UK :(

Nvidia- no retina display, plastic everything, easy to scratch, cracking cases (does that sound familiar?), poor camera, it's a sucky android [emoji107][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]....

Nvidia- no retina display, plastic everything, easy to scratch, cracking cases (does that sound familiar?)
Yeah kinda sounds like R/C & A/C the Nvidia used to function with.

I just bought the Nvidia K1 and have used it enough now to see that it is a super nice tablet. I like how you can set up the processing power per each individual app if wanted. It far exceeds the new ipad mini 2 I also just bought.

And since I'm comparing android and ios, the ios app function way way better with the P3 then the android version. In my opinion the way the P3 flies with ios is how it should be. I would think for anyone that has the ability to fly with both setups would agree.

Reactions: Dome
7d91b41474ab56f5f341eb2339ec6e9f.jpg

926fd1d049c09f52088c99707fc53416.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nvidia- no retina display, plastic everything, easy to scratch, cracking cases (does that sound familiar?)
Yeah kinda sounds like R/C & A/C the Nvidia used to function with.

I just bought the Nvidia K1 and have used it enough now to see that it is a super nice tablet. I like how you can set up the processing power per each individual app if wanted. It far exceeds the new ipad mini 2 I also just bought.

And since I'm comparing android and ios, the ios app function way way better with the P3 then the android version. In my opinion the way the P3 flies with ios is how it should be. I would think for anyone that has the ability to fly with both setups would agree.

Must be a politician :), if not you should be :)! "The nvidia is the best thing in the world" in one breath, then "the IOS is the best if you actually want to use it"!!!!!????????

Reactions: cocoamedia

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj