Vertical take off

Reaction score
When I take of vertically to about 100 ft, my P3 spins while going up. It doesn't spin fast but it makes a few revolutions while traveling upward. I always calibrate before flying, any ideas on how to prevent this?

Might try calibrating the sticks on the controller if you haven't done that.

I am not sure of the correct procedures to calibrate the sticks, can you help?
touch the controller icon at the top right of center on the app and select the RC Calibration on the pop up screen-- then select Calibrate and follow the instructions as they come up in order on the screen of the app.

The controller has to be Connected to the Copter.

It says it cannot be calibrated wile connected to the aircraft. I have moved the controllers many times and it won't finish.

It says it cannot be calibrated wile connected to the aircraft. I have moved the controllers many times and it won't finish.
Yea this is a known issue. I don't know if anyone (including myself) that has been able to calibrate the sticks successfully

Yea this is a known issue. I don't know if anyone (including myself) that has been able to calibrate the sticks successfully
I guess I was lucky, my calibration worked perfectly-- and stopped a sliding left when flying forward

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31