Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you all know that we're going to be presenting Vertical Studio at the New York City Drone Film Festival on March 5th. I'm hoping to get a lot more people interested in our work there. You've all been so very supportive and helpful so far and I thank you for that :)

Here's a video we filmed for the event, showing off some car filming.

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you all know that we're going to be presenting Vertical Studio at the New York City Drone Film Festival on March 5th. I'm hoping to get a lot more people interested in our work there. You've all been so very supportive and helpful so far and I thank you for that :)

I see you have taken down the forums on your web site? And still no email?

Hey @Erroll,

The forums on our website are still functioning. We don't plan to ever take them down. We moved the links around while making some updates so maybe that's why you didn't find the community link on the top panel :)

Yes, I will send you the details today. You've won by default and we'll be sending you a token of our appreciation for your efforts.

Hey @Erroll,

The forums on our website are still functioning. We don't plan to ever take them down. We moved the links around while making some updates so maybe that's why you didn't find the community link on the top panel :)

Yes, I will send you the details today. You've won by default and we'll be sending you a token of our appreciation for your efforts.
Thanks, Neil. I see the community link is back.

Cheers.

Hi all you Android folks!

Today, we’re excited to announce our latest Android release. Version 1.0.0.

The main update in this release? Our newest feature – Walls.

Walls let you do just as the name suggests – Build walls anywhere on your map, to fly safely and prevent your drone from crossing the wall. That means you can fly with the peace of mind knowing that you’ll be flying a little safer. Please try it out and let us know what you think! Here’s a quick screen record showing off the feature.

What else is new in this release?
  1. A new tutorial at the start to introduce people to tracking, without connecting to the drone.
  2. Offline mode – You can now open the app and explore the interface without connecting to the drone.

As always, to make sure you have the latest release, go through these steps:
Do I have the latest release?

Thanks,
Neil
Vertical Studio

After almost 20 days of non stop-rain i hope i'm gonna have the opportunity to test it again this week end!
Thanks!

Reactions: Neil Mathew
I'm having issues downloading to a Samsung Tab3 when I click the link the status is "Item not found" , when I try it on the laptop it goes to the correct page but obv can't download to that as it isn't a recognised device.

I think DJI just put you guys out of business for next Gen Phantoms...

Reactions: Neil Mathew
what happened to Vertical Studio for iOS? I was a beta tester but only had a few chances to test due to weather but now we have spring rolling in and mid 50's weather. I was excited to go out and try some new things but I don't have the app anymore and it isn't listed in Testflight to download.

I've seen posts asking if this app no longer supports iOS and others saying its Android only. Is this the case?
Is there a release date for the non beta version?

I'm having issues downloading to a Samsung Tab3 when I click the link the status is "Item not found" , when I try it on the laptop it goes to the correct page but obv can't download to that as it isn't a recognised device.
Just need to try it a couple times actually, the android beta link is a little slow. Try it again and let me know if it works!

Neil, can you provide an idea of timing for when I could be allowed access to the iOS beta? I signed up yesterday and I'd love to give the app a try and hopefully start using it.

I've seen posts asking if this app no longer supports iOS and others saying its Android only. Is this the case?
Is there a release date for the non beta version?

Nope. the app supports both iOS and Android. The Android and iOS betas are already available and the final version will be out soon! We're promoting both apps to release in 2- 3 days.

I think DJI just put you guys out of business for next Gen Phantoms...
It does seem like that doesn't it. Well, we have a lot of tricks up our sleeves. For now, let's just say you can get everything in the $1400 Phantom 4 with an app on a P3.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor