Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Really anxious to try out. Just signed up. Thx
Thanks for signing up! I'l be in touch with you shortly with instructions on next steps.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was like a Gallery that displayed the top 10-15 different videos that showed this software in action?

Workin on it :) I actually wanted to show off the best videos you folks have created with VS. What do you think of that ?

Reactions: lenmcgilvary
Reinstalled the app thanks Neil, and it is now the .6 version so hopefully will work OK. Weather has improved and may have the opportunity to try later. Will let you all know how it goes.

Hey Ian,

Can you try uninstalling the app and reinstalling using the email link I sent you ? I think it may be because you have that special apk I sent you for the video decoder debugging. Let me know if that works for you.
Cheers
Reinstalled the app thanks Neil, and it is now the .6 version so hopefully will work OK. Weather has improved and may have the opportunity to try later. Will let you all know how it goes.

Hi Neil,

I am sure you are slammed with responses / requests. When you have a minute, if you can approve my invite I would really appreciate it. I am trying to use your software to help tracking a dog that has been missing for 7 months. I know your solution may not work 100% of the time, but I would be interested to see how well it tracks this particular dog we are trying to help catch for a rescue group.

Thanks,

Ken

Reactions: Neil Mathew
Want one

Hi Neil,

I am sure you are slammed with responses / requests. When you have a minute, if you can approve my invite I would really appreciate it. I am trying to use your software to help tracking a dog that has been missing for 7 months. I know your solution may not work 100% of the time, but I would be interested to see how well it tracks this particular dog we are trying to help catch for a rescue group.

Thanks,

Ken

Hey Ken. It's very good software, though I'm pretty sure this won't find any lost dogs.

Hey Ken. It's very good software, though I'm pretty sure this won't find any lost dogs.

I should have been more clear lol. She is in a nature preserve and is a feral dog, so she's extremely skittish and fast. The rescue I am working with wants to sedate her and keep an eye on her until it kicks in. It's fairly sparse ground, but she's fast and can change direction quickly. The one thing I struggle with is not having control of the camera, independent of the drone direction, like the Inspire 1 would have. That's where I mean this software could really help. Consequently, we will be trying to get her tomorrow night, about 18 hours from now, so hopefully I can try it by then (fingers crossed). If I do, I will record the experience lol.

Thanks,

Ken

Hi Neil,

Thanks,

Ken
Hey Kenneth, ok. If you've signed up for Android you should get a download link from me today.Cheers!

Thank you so much Neil, I look forward to checking it out and seeing if it can help :)
Ok I'm with you now.
The software will only control the yaw and gimbal and will not fly around to keep up with the dog. I got an acre back yard and tried to keep the dog in shot but it only lasted about 20 seconds. If the objects moves very suddenly in an other direction the tracking will stop. It's really only good on objects with a fairly predicable direction and smooth turns. Yawing the aircraft is sometimes too slow to follow random moving objects which is a limitation of the Phantom and not the software.

In using this app I noticed it could use some audio is some areas. Like when activating and deactivating the Video/Camera function.

Hi there, I did put in a request a few days back to get in on the Beta Test of your software, have not received any email back as of yet. Using Android software with DJI P3P bird.
George

Ugh stupid weather. Haven't been able to fly cause of rain. Can't wait to try it out. Any place where people have videos posted? Would like to see some more.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl