Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

He is probably on Vacation with his family or something. Lets all enjoy this time with those we care about and go back to Drone work in the new year! Happy Holidays Everyone!

Reactions: Neil Mathew
Hi there, I did put in a request a few days back to get in on the Beta Test of your software, have not received any email back as of yet. Using Android software with DJI P3P bird.
George
Hi George,

Thanks for your patience so far! We were batching some of the Android requests and have been waiting on Apple to approve the iOS app . But it's all ready now so I'll be sending out download links shortly!

Much Awaited Update (iOS App is ready for testing).

Hi folks!

For all you that have waiting patiently while we roll out the initial beta apps for Android and iOS, a HUGE Thank you! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season and end of the year. Some of you have already installed the Android apps and some are still waiting for download links. But most of you are waiting on iOS. Until now we've been struggling with Apple to get the iOS approved and ready on the iTunes store. Today, I'm happy to announce that we're finally through and Vertical Studio iOS is ready for action. I'll be sending out emails to everyone today so make sure you check it out and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]

PS: I'll also be completing any of the remaining Android app download links I haven't sent out yet.

Reactions: ygrmstr18
Got my link! Excited to test over the holiday!

I have now sent out download links to everyone that signed up before today - both Android and iOS. You should have received an email from me and if you signed up for iOS you should have received another email from Apple with instructions on downloading and installing Vertical Studio. If you haven't received an email yet it's possible that there was error with your sign up email so please contact me to confirm (DM or email: [email protected]).

NOTE: If you signed up just today, you won'r receive a download link until the new year. Happy holidays everyone!

In using this app I noticed it could use some audio is some areas. Like when activating and deactivating the Video/Camera function.
Agreed. I have installed the iOS version and just been familiarizing myself with it. The shutter noise when taking a photograph would be a big plus as well.

I have now sent out download links to everyone that signed up before today - both Android and iOS. You should have received an email from me and if you signed up for iOS you should have received another email from Apple with instructions on downloading and installing Vertical Studio. If you haven't received an email yet it's possible that there was error with your sign up email so please contact me to confirm (DM or email: [email protected]).

NOTE: If you signed up just today, you won'r receive a download link until the new year. Happy holidays everyone!
I am on iOS and I must say, I am very impressed so far. I really enjoy the clean, uncluttered and easy to use UI.:)

I think Neil must be away for holidays.
I haven't received my download link either.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello