Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Then how does the orbit function or follow me work?
The orbit function does automatically fly the drone you're right. However if you run away from the drone it's not going to follow you. Try flying manually while tracking, it's our flavour or follow me, built for greater creative control. However, we are considering adding follow me to the app.

Cheeky question. Would you be looking to give a free code in return for a review for the ios version? I would be more than happy to review this app for you and rate it on the app store. Its not that I'm a cheapskate, the other half controls the purse strings and believe me, after spending nearly a grand on my phantom shes watching me like a hawk lol.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

@Neil Mathew
Hi Neil,
this is my 3rd attempt to get help (personal chat and thread at vertical.ai). Hopefully this will get your attention.
In short: I am an iOS beta tester. The Beta app still works on my iPad but when I open TestPilot on my new 6s I get "Unavailable". Could I get a new invitation or is there another way?
Thanks.

Hi Kraut55, I am also an Android Beta Tester and asked a similar question to be able to use the app on another dedicated Nexus 7 but was told I would either have to wait 2 months before any invites were released or purchase the app!

@Neil Mathew
Hi Neil,
this is my 3rd attempt to get help (personal chat and thread at vertical.ai). Hopefully this will get your attention.
In short: I am an iOS beta tester. The Beta app still works on my iPad but when I open TestPilot on my new 6s I get "Unavailable". Could I get a new invitation or is there another way?
Thanks.
Hi Kraut55, I am also an Android Beta Tester and asked a similar question to be able to use the app on another dedicated Nexus 7 but was told I would either have to wait 2 months before any invites were released or purchase the app!

Hi guys. we will be re-enabling the beta next week. So you should have access again soon. :)

Hi guys,

We are super excited to announce that the latest update to Vertical Studio now supports Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 4k and Inspire X5 PRO (No focus controls yet).

P3S and P34k are only on iOS currently. They will be coming to Android soon.

If you own any one of these drones, try the app, Let us know what you think and purchase when you're ready to start recording some sweet video!

Other important updates in this release:

- Added controls for white balance, video resolution, and video frame rate
- Vertical Studio will remember the RC joystick mode you use in DJI GO

Z6yhUVI.png

IOS APP is now TRY FREE, BUY LATER as well.

Hi guys,

The latest update to iOS (1.1.2) is now on the app store and it allows a free download with a paid upgrade to record - just like on Android.

We know a lot of you have been waiting for an iOS trial version of Vertical Studio and we're happy to say you can now get here: Vertical Studio iOS.

If you have already purchased Vertical Studio - Just upgrade the app. It should automatically detect if you have already purchased the app and enable the upgrade.

As always, we would appreciate it if you guys could share this with any other groups you're part of.

Cheers :)
Neil
I bought this app before the switch to in-app purchase, with my iPhone account--not worrying that my iPad was using my wife's account since we can share purchased apps through the "family plan". However, now that the app purchase plan has changed, the version on the iPad now acts like the trial version. Is there anything that can be done about it? If not I understand, but had I known this was going to become an in-app purchase I would have bought through my wife's account instead.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought this app before the switch to in-app purchase, with my iPhone account--not worrying that my iPad was using my wife's account since we can share purchased apps through the "family plan". However, now that the app purchase plan has changed, the version on the iPad now acts like the trial version. Is there anything that can be done about it? If not I understand, but had I known this was going to become an in-app purchase I would have bought through my wife's account instead.

Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey @skyeboysteve. Unfortunately, iOS has no way to give promo codes so I won't be able to enable another account for you. Sorry about that!

NEW BETA PROGRAM

Hi Guys,

As you all know, we have mentioned we are going to re-initialize our old beta program into a new beta. The new beta is not open for applications. Instead it's a list of our most active contributors and app users during the beta phase. We'll be sending out emails to all new selected beta testers with instructions shortly.

Cheers,
Neil

I just got back from testing Autoflight's Airspace peer-to-peer Follow Me function and am disappointed. I was cruising around a parking lot going 5mph on a hover board and it could hardly keep me in the frame. That was a bust!
Don't use Peer-to-Peer it simply does not maintain a good enough connection. Use Network - you will like the performance (of course you need cellular).

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

NEW BETA PROGRAM

Hi Guys,

As you all know, we have mentioned we are going to re-initialize our old beta program into a new beta. The new beta is not open for applications. Instead it's a list of our most active contributors and app users during the beta phase. We'll be sending out emails to all new selected beta testers with instructions shortly.

Cheers,
Neil

Hi Neil,

How do I apply to be a beta tester? As I just recently got into the Phantom line of quads I was not a member of the old beta program.

They aint accepting anymore beta testers. I asked the other day. Never mind though. Its a good app but there is another at the same price point with more features. This app is the only one i know of with the ability to create a virtual wall on a map to contain your aircraft. Pretty good feature that.

Hi Neil great product!! Wondering if you can help me here. I use Intel atom based android tablets because of the included gps and hdmi out soc. I have been using dji Go without issue but I've now become aware that the dji sdk may not support Intel chipsets. Is this being rectified do you know? I need gps and hdmi out for the projects I have in mind and no arm equivalents seem to exist :-/

Reactions: Neil Mathew
NEW BETA PROGRAM

Hi Guys,

Cheers,
Neil
If I could beta test this for you, that'd be great! I've actually been using your virtual studio app for a couple weeks now. I never noticed your thread on the community forums and was not aware of the beta.
I've got a p3p and an iPhone if it's still possible to be invited. Thanks!

Reactions: Neil Mathew
Hi Neil great product!! Wondering if you can help me here. I use Intel atom based android tablets because of the included gps and hdmi out soc. I have been using dji Go without issue but I've now become aware that the dji sdk may not support Intel chipsets. Is this being rectified do you know? I need gps and hdmi out for the projects I have in mind and no arm equivalents seem to exist :-/

Interesting. Have you tried Vertical on your tablet ? I'd be curious to see if you have any success with it. You can download and try the app features for free. The payment is only activates as an in-app purchase to record SD card video. Let me know!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj