Version of dji go that has offline maps?

Reaction score
Anyone know what versions would have this? Thanks

Every version has maps.
All work offline but you have to cache the maps you want where you have internet data or hotspot with a cell phone.
but as far as i know you can only cache them on older versions. If i am wrong tell me how to do it on the latest version.

but as far as i know you can only cache them on older versions. If i am wrong tell me how to do it on the latest version.
You’ve probably already seen this in a search of the forum, but just in case here is a link often referenced when we get a post about caching maps.

Remember that they disappear after a while. You may get a notice to update before gone. If not, just reload when WiFi available.
Have fun, stay safe

Reactions: JoBe
You’ve probably already seen this in a search of the forum, but just in case here is a link often referenced when we get a post about caching maps.
Yes I have seen that but the latest version of dji go doesn't have those settings.

I have the same problem, map box is black with no obvious means of downloading / caching maps and the phone I use for flying isn't connected to the internet when I'm flying. I've tried while the phone is connected to my home wifi, but the app still wont display maps and there is no menu item to select them.
The last paragraph of that link above states:

Note: The Offline Map feature is not available in some versions of DJI GO. If you're using a version of DJI GO that does not include the Offline Map feature, then install an older version of DJI GO, cache the maps with the Offline Map feature, and then reinstall the newer version of DJI GO you were previously using. If you know you're using a version of DJI GO that includes this feature and it's not displaying in the menu shown in the above screenshot, then try restarting DJI GO.

I've also read that map box is not particularly good, I'm running v3.1.30 of DJI Go, what is the last version of the app that used Google maps and where can it be downloaded?

• Wow
Reactions: JoBe
I have the same problem, map box is black with no obvious means of downloading / caching maps and the phone I use for flying isn't connected to the internet when I'm flying. I've tried while the phone is connected to my home wifi, but the app still wont display maps and there is no menu item to select them.
The last paragraph of that link above states:

Note: The Offline Map feature is not available in some versions of DJI GO. If you're using a version of DJI GO that does not include the Offline Map feature, then install an older version of DJI GO, cache the maps with the Offline Map feature, and then reinstall the newer version of DJI GO you were previously using. If you know you're using a version of DJI GO that includes this feature and it's not displaying in the menu shown in the above screenshot, then try restarting DJI GO.

I've also read that map box is not particularly good, I'm running v3.1.30 of DJI Go, what is the last version of the app that used Google maps and where can it be downloaded?
this one is news to me did you figure it out?

I eventually found out that the last version of DJI Go for Android that uses Google maps is V2.9.1.
Luckily one of the forum members sent me the apk file for this version. I've yet to load it onto my phone.
Strange... I'm on 3.1.26 and seeing the Google logo on my maps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic