Using my little Drone for a Real-Estate shoot in my neighborhood

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I shot this last summer and finally finished putting it together a few months ago for an agent I have been working with in North Delta BC Canada.
Mixed footage between my drone and Canon 80D

Reactions: andy.spilos
No, I'll pass. I live on a mountain top. I'm setting on my back porch, watching the deer and listening to the birds. I took some pictures this morning of a Tom, strutting his stuff, trying to impress the 3 Hens that was with him.
Your work is good. I liked the photography. You framed things nicely. Video was smooth. You have a good sells pitch. Very professional. You just couldn't hook me. Sill yet, it reminded me of the timeshare presentations I've been to. Lol Good luck.

No, I'll pass. I live on a mountain top. I'm setting on my back porch, watching the deer and listening to the birds. I took some pictures this morning of a Tom, strutting his stuff, trying to impress the 3 Hens that was with him.
Your work is good. I liked the photography. You framed things nicely. Video was smooth. You have a good sells pitch. Very professional. You just couldn't hook me. Sill yet, it reminded me of the timeshare presentations I've been to. Lol Good luck.

That was not me in the video but the man behind the camera trying to make money with my little flying friend. I was so happy to do it and wanted to share. Honestly we are trying to move out of Vancouver to something more like you are speaking of in a place called Vernon BC. The question is, can I find work like this in a smaller town? I love shooting anything and being paid for it, that's living the dream. Thank you for your input man :)

Reactions: WV. Rootman

We live on 3 acres here in Jefferson County WV, and even with that the neighbors are too **** close! Any land for sale up your way @WV. Rootman - 50 or more acres?

Hope everyone's doing good, and staying healthy!

Doug

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I shot this last summer and finally finished putting it together a few months ago for an agent I have been working with in North Delta BC Canada.
Mixed footage between my drone and Canon 80D
Nice work! What drone are you using?

We live on 3 acres here in Jefferson County WV, and even with that the neighbors are too **** close! Any land for sale up your way @WV. Rootman - 50 or more acres?

Hope everyone's doing good, and staying healthy!

Doug
There are much more isolated places in the state, than where I am. My area has people moving in all the time. 11 years ago I was one. Lol Along the road I have neighbors. 500 feet on one side and a 1000 on the other. No body directly across from me. My backyard is the forest. When I'm on the back porch in the summer, I see no one else's place. No problem flying my drone. There's land everywhere to buy.lol

Come to oregon. There is lots of desert and plains perfect for flying I'm talking hundreds of miles of open land.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.