First real estate video P3 - minimal editing - next one is much "bigger"

Reaction score
Mostly do this for fun, but looking to do some more advanced stuff to pay for my phantom addiction. Any input would be great as I'm new to real estate videos. I JUST got premier pro, after this video was made, so the linked video was purely out of the can with minimal effort put into transitions, via premiere elements. Terribly leggy preview screen made me so frustrated (I shot in 4k and something was just off with my settings I guess bc my computer shouldn't be that bad) so I just slapped some clips together, some not the best. Doing a 3mm Sq foot plant, plus a few other facilities for the company I work for next week, so looking to up my quality asap. Need to learn premier pro asap.. That's my weakness as I'm in finance and am learning photography from scratch.

SRP ND/CP16 (8 is in the mail so I made due with the morning lighting)
Manually mostly, but didn't shoot LOG. New to this.

Over the last year I've done maybe 15 houses for photos from referrals, but now that I have a P3 I figured I'd try video. Toughest thing for me outside of the product is pricing it so that it's worth my time.

Has anyone used WorkMode? Just signed up.

Thanks!

350 Pipers Spring Lane - Lewisville, North Caroli…:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

nice job...

Great job I do the same but my areas are too small for me to ale it look that good. Awesome job[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.