Using 5.8 GHz and flight simulator.

Reaction score
Newbie here. I tried watching a few youtube videos on changing my image transmission from 2.4 to 5.8. However any tutorials for the P4P show a slightly different chart. I'm assuming the one is an older version and they since updated it. If that is correct please let me know. Also when I pull up my channel options I dont ever really have anyhting showing except some slight green here or there at the bottom. How am I to interpret that? That there's very litle interference. I've provided some pics to show what I mean. The first pic is a screen shot from a youtube tutorial video on changing image transmission settings.

Finally, in my flight simulator I keep getting messages to "Braking now. No use to move the stick left. Avoid the obstacle" Same thing for moving right. Although the flight simulator is just a large open air space with square area. What obstacles are they referring to? This confuses me and makes me wonder if the flight simulator is messed up or my RC is? Again I've provided pics to help show what I mean. Thanks

View attachment 105065View attachment 105066View attachment 105067

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic