Useful mods

Reaction score
What are the most useful mods that you have, or have seen? Are there any that really make your drone a lot better?

Best thing I done was a itelite panel,great to have trouble free flights,,no more weak transmission signal even at distance,,no rth from loss of signal.flying is good like it should be,my other remote is next ,and mayby the p3 in the future
20191204_172040.jpg

I also use Itelite for my P3S. Not as difficult to install as I first thought. Just know it will void any warranty you may have. As such, I purchased an extra controller just in case I effed it up.

Yeh they pretty good,makes all weather drone,dont look much and bit unnerving seeing water drop off cam but somehow between rotor wash and the way suit made it stays ok,just a quick towel off on landing and it's done,, no suit for the remote yet so means sitting in car or umbrella, that's the only downfall.....spent 20 mins in rain,,rain x or similar on the lens and quick point straight down water drops fall of cam lens which I sure can be stopped with a simple sunshade on the cam
15754358806723276926577640641033.jpg

Something that bothers me here about the 'wet suit' is that the most important parts, such as engines, are not protected at all. It is hard to believe that no water get in and that certainly is not good.
Of course the rapid rotation of prevents water from entering inside, but I do not know if this is sufficient. But you have to put the drone in the rain before the engines are turned on.

Something that bothers me here about the 'wet suit' is that the most important parts, such as engines, are not protected at all. It is hard to believe that no water get in and that certainly is not good.
Of course the rapid rotation of prevents water from entering inside, but I do not know if this is sufficient. But you have to put the drone in the rain before the engines are turned on.
Right? It seems a bit useless. (The wetsuit).

The motors have oring on aswell but I have removed cause no rain,under props is a piece of wet suit material aswell,I the same on this but for my drone e ready to fly before its sits out there and starts up fine and dont get water in ,,without this piece on top of motor under props it will get water in motors but with this bit it dont,it can probably sit dormant in the rain ready to go for good few minutes,,I know it sounds bonkers but does work,,it still has me amazed

Right? It seems a bit useless. (The wetsuit).
Watch some YouTube clips to get the idea,,pretty cool really,it still un normal for me to but do get used to it,the phantom wetsuit would not have been designed if if didn't work

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BigAl07
While the WetSuit may not be for everyone out there is works very well and its a great add-on for many.

Best thing I done was a itelite panel,great to have trouble free flights,,no more weak transmission signal even at distance,,no rth from loss of signal.flying is good like it should be,my other remote is next ,and mayby the p3 in the futureView attachment 115985
I love the decal/labels on the controller. where did you purchase those?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31