Use of DJI GO blocked by SkyPixel login?

Reaction score
I've been using DJI Go happily with an Ipad 4 Mini for over a month with what was the latest version but today The DJI Go screen was blocked on start-up by a login request with no specifics that turned out to be from SkyPixel. Since I was logged in to the Phantom 3 with no internet in the vicinity I couldn't login and the Ipad has no sim. I only use this Ipad with the Phantom so haven't consciously downloaded anything onto it except the DJI app. Can someone please tell me what's going on here? How do I get rid of the SkyPixel login?

Many thanks for any replies,

Talisker.......

I got a bizarre one when I have the RC near my laptop computer which is online. The laptop will disconnect from the Netgear Wi-Fi modem while the DJI RC is connected and the laptop refuses to connect. Only way to get the laptop reconnected to the internet is to shut off the RC and unplug the Netgear modem to reset it, and then restart the laptop. Something odd going on with the RC or in GO someplace running on the iPad with cellular connection. Maybe too many ports open calling home to China? Given how huge GO is, I'm growing suspicious of its background activity and radio interference.

I've been using DJI Go happily with an Ipad 4 Mini for over a month with what was the latest version but today The DJI Go screen was blocked on start-up by a login request with no specifics that turned out to be from SkyPixel. Since I was logged in to the Phantom 3 with no internet in the vicinity I couldn't login and the Ipad has no sim. I only use this Ipad with the Phantom so haven't consciously downloaded anything onto it except the DJI app. Can someone please tell me what's going on here? How do I get rid of the SkyPixel login?

Many thanks for any replies,

Talisker.......
I had the same last week. I was at Aberdeen Harbour waiting for a tall ship to leave. It did just that as I couldn't get out of Sky Pixel to get the thing Flying.

I came home went on WiFi and it cleared. Puzzling!

A co-incidence or what? I was a few miles from Aberdeen when it happened to me. Can't check if it cleared itself for another week. I did check the drone itself to see if any software had got loaded onto it and didn't find anything.
Talisker....

Reactions: ABZ Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan