USB hookup to AC

If you're trying to access the memory card, much easier to pull the card and put it in a card reader for your laptop
Trying to get a stiched picture saved to the album, so tried to hook up the RC and got the same Drive: E & F please insert disk. New to the Pano shots. If I use the files from the memory sd I get the 34 pictures so would have to stich them on the PC , Just trying to use the P4P sticher.

Trying to connect P4P+ AC to laptop but get drive E & F , says insert disk. Need to know how to open drive
I had similar problem. One of my PCs read the card from the USB cable but the other PC said insert disk. I just pull out the card and use a card reader.

When the pixs are stored on the drone, one uses DJI software to stitch the pixs. When one is using a pc to download the 34 pictures from a pano., how then does one stitch the pixs together? What software is used?

Found it! There is a pull down menu on the plus monitor and will show an open usb only when hooked up . Open it and the files will come through. Thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures