Upgraded P4 propeller mount now available from DJI

9 days and not dispached...cancelled my order and waiting for a refund...probably another 9 days till i get my money back

Following my order. Shows order placed and the successfully got my money approved. Next step is shipping. I'm guessing that's where everything goes to hell.

They hung up on me during a chat session I'm guessing the same person is now handling my order

I have a feeling the brainiacs at DJI have found that this so-called upgrade is faulty.

Not only are we all waiting far to long for them to ship. But when you click on the link, it no longer brings you to the order page.

In fact, I can no longer find them anywhere on their website.

Odd. Your first link isn't working on my end. Just brings me to DJI's main page starting with the Inspire 2.

And I can't find them anywhere on their site.

Perhaps post an updated link?

Go to the link msinger posted... I can see them at $9 for a set, still free shipping.

Go to the link msinger posted... I can see them at $9 for a set, still free shipping.

Bingo! Thanks for the update.

I actually ordered mine back on Feb 27th and they still have not shipped.

I guess when you (DJI) think that you have the monopoly on something (drones) you can pretty much slack off thinking we will still come back for more.

Add me to the waiting list. Ordered mine on 2/26 and still no shipment notification. They sure took my money in a hurry though.

Yep complete set arrived within 4 days from ordering [emoji106]

Since your order was confirmed on Feb. 27th, the earliest shipment we can make is on or around March 8th.

Hmm, I ordered mine on Feb 26 and they still haven't shipped as of Mar 9th, according to their online order status. I guess they used them all to make P4P's. :p

Last edited:
if they don't have any to ship, they should never have listed them in the store for sale and 5-7 days shipping. !!!!!!!!!!

Ordered mine on 2-25, I just checked the order status and they shipped Friday! Goodness, I was wondering if they were ever gonna ship :)

They're supposed to be here Wednesday, keeping my fingers crossed...

Reactions: elarryland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94