Updated P3P Shell Source

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've swapped the internals over to a new shell.. The updated shell has a raised X pattern under the motors correct?
Is there a preferred source for the updated shell version? (P3P)
Thank you.

The x pattern you are talking about was designed in the new shells to accommodate the new version motors (2312a) more securely. It still works great for the old version motors also. Some people think that those new tabs help prevent stress cracks, but I’ve still see the cracks on both versions of shell.
There are a couple of great sources here in the USA to buy them on eBay. If you want I can look back at the last place I bought a few and let you know. Make sure they are OEM DJI shells.

The x pattern you are talking about was designed in the new shells to accommodate the new version motors (2312a) more securely. It still works great for the old version motors also. Some people think that those new tabs help prevent stress cracks, but I’ve still see the cracks on both versions of shell.
There are a couple of great sources here in the USA to buy them on eBay. If you want I can look back at the last place I bought a few and let you know. Make sure they are OEM DJI shells.
Sure thanks, when time permit pm me that info. I've seen several on eBay, but often can't see the motor "well"? area.
Steve

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj