Update

Reaction score
Update.... I have had my Phantom 2 now since Friday. Had one minor crash when I lost orientation with the green lights and thought I was bringing it closer to me, lesson learned do not position yourself towards the sunset. Fortunately only damaged a propeller and a couple minor scratches that actually came out with furniture polish and a rag.

the Phantom 2 is so much fun to fly, and I have seen that things that look huge and tall are not as tall as they look, for example I thought the trees in the one park I go to we’re close to 100 feet tall... and when I flew the Phantom at 34 meters it was above the trees quite a bit.

at least it is something fun to do and a way to do something besides concentrate on a job and being single, being successful at a job is stupid, it is for no one at all, at least flying is doing something fun and not being inside like ,

found a model aircraft club near me, but of course all their meetings are cancelled.
( Mod Removed Comment )

so far I love my Phantom 2 and will probably get another drone or 2 to have a fleet to choose from, better than putting effort into a job

Reactions: Capt KO
Keep both. Job and drone I mean. 1 for $ and 1 for sanity.

Glad you are enjoying your new-found hobby. Now you just need a job you could enjoy as much. I was lucky, who wouldn't want to go fishing every day for a living. Never got rich but millionaires were jealous of me.
Have fun, Enjoy your new bird.

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers