update

Reaction score
Have P3P bought used it flies and has camera feed but will not store on sd card have formatted sd card with computer & GoApp still not saving, also says needs update on everything but scared to do it here is the versions I have. Could the update be preventing me from storing on sd card was what I was wondering
App 3.1.50
Version 1.8.80+
Remote 1.6.0
Android Phone 8.1.0
Thank in advance

Hey Dronesky : I have a great idea " why don't you try a brand new card ".......you know if a card is NOT removed right...it was trash the card.
Do you REMOVE it from the system.....by ejecting it....or just pull it Straight out ?

Please don't do a UPdate....your problem has not a thing to do with Not doing a Update.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
you know if a card is NOT removed right...it was trash the card.
Do you REMOVE it from the system.....by ejecting it....or just pull it Straight out ?
Not true....all this does is shut off the USB Power to the card. Granted, it can, but the odds are very slim as long as it is not being read or written to at the time. Just to clarify that. Personally I have never had a corrupted card or drive, by simply removing the cables and/or card from any system.

Hey Dronesky : I have a great idea " why don't you try a brand new card ".......you know if a card is NOT removed right...it was trash the card.

Please don't do a UPdate....your problem has not a thing to do with Not doing a Update.
Yeah I'm afraid to do update bought new sandisk hi speed card & tried it also two other ones after taking pic it always says sd card empty when I check but it flies great & picture is good just cant save anything I eject card by pushing in which pops it out

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
@MotorCycle-Man ....As I mentioned. Not necessary. 99.9% of the time, the card will never be affected.

Reactions: dronesky
Have P3P bought used it flies and has camera feed but will not store on sd card have formatted sd card with computer & GoApp still not saving, also says needs update on everything but scared to do it here is the versions I have. Could the update be preventing me from storing on sd card was what I was wondering
App 3.1.50
Version 1.8.80+
Remote 1.6.0
Android Phone 8.1.0
Thank in advance
Have you tried formatting a new card in the AC? At least that may confirm whether or not the camera can write to the card.

Reactions: dronesky
I dunno, how about he started out with a crap sd card to start with? Maybe something he took out of an old cheap video camera? Spend $35, $50 and get a nice sd card

Have you tried formatting a new card in the AC? At least that may confirm whether or not the camera can write to the card.
Yes I have formatted in aircraft and computer both say it's formatted but when I try to look at pics or videos says SD card is empty
I dunno, how about he started out with a crap sd card to start with? Maybe something he took out of an old cheap video camera? Spend $35, $50 and get a nice sd card
Post #4 states I bought New sandisk hi-speed card that doesn't work in Phantom & I tried other ones that are used here is what I bought

Attachments

• sdcard 009.JPG
    sdcard 009.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 297
Thank you Motorcycle-Man, Fly Dawg and LaBear360 for your help in this matter the problem was with the flex cable I just wasn't sure if needing an update could cause my problem the flex cable had been replaced not by me before and that was the problem everything worked except recording to sd card
Cheers

Yes I have formatted in aircraft and computer both say it's formatted but when I try to look at pics or videos says SD card is empty

Post #4 states I bought New sandisk hi-speed card that doesn't work in Phantom & I tried other ones that are used here is what I bought
Aha, missed that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair