Update issues

Reaction score
I have recently updated my phantom 3 professional to the newest firmware on DJI website ( 1.11.20 ) the remote was updated to the available 1.9.3 but with this mismatch it is causing an issue. I tried downgrading to 1.8 but it didn't seem to work. Here's a snap shot of my current firmware. Do I need to upgrade the remote to the 1.11.20?
IMG_1509741037.772140.jpg

It is not showing video feed, random aircraft disconnecting and then the yellow disconnect lights start flashing then it'll connect but no video feed.

I have recently updated my phantom 3 professional to the newest firmware on DJI website ( 1.11.20 ) the remote was updated to the available 1.9.3 but with this mismatch it is causing an issue. I tried downgrading to 1.8 but it didn't seem to work. Here's a snap shot of my current firmware. Do I need to upgrade the remote to the 1.11.20? View attachment 90301
You have the latest RC FW. The version numbers havent matched for a very long time now.

Have you already done the relinking suggested in the release notes for 1.11?

Yeah, I got it squared away. Needed to update the app
Great. Be careful about checking your settings. It's likely that some have changed.
Also, if you are not aware of the significant restrictions that come with 1.11, follow the link in my last post for more info.

Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3