Update firmware

Reaction score
Hi. I have just dug out my old Phantom 3 advanced. Not used it in ages. Anyway its telling me I need to update firmware but cant find one for this model. Are they still available please? Thanks.

Hi. I have just dug out my old Phantom 3 advanced. Not used it in ages. Anyway its telling me I need to update firmware but cant find one for this model. Are they still available please? Thanks.
Welcome to the forum!

I would suggest making sure that everything works okay before introducing a significant change such as a FW update. Also, make sure that you know which FW versions you currently have on the AC and the RC before you do anything so we can better help you with issues.

If however you are on the brave side and still want to make a change, DJI has historically maintained an archive of FW versions on their site even though they don't always show links to them. For archived FW versions directly from DJI, follow the links in this post.

You can also always go to DJI's product page if you only want the latest. [P3A Downloads Page].
Note:
If you see the "For Your Attention" pop up from DJI telling you that the P3A is no longer in production, just close the pop up.

Reactions: rfaaj and 3rdof5
If the drone is flying with no issues why to upgrade anything? You can only generate a problem.
I wouldn't do that.
If the drone doesn't performs well only then is the time to update.

Reactions: Phill2

Obviously the drone flew well on the FW it has now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. DJI offers no easy exit strategy. So either make sure you know how to roll back the FW or don't update.

D

Reactions: tassurveyors

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic