Unstable P3P fight

This all took place within 30 seconds, it still said safe to fly after all the crap.
Mine also said safe to fly and it was after the compass error.. You have to recalibrate the compass after a compass error or there will be problems like the Phantom wanting to do it's own thing. If you had a compass error and didn't recalibrate, expect some strange and sometimes fatal behavior for the P3.

Last edited:
Call me nuts but everyone dismisses solar flares. If NASA thinks they cause satellite GPS and radio issues it's something as pilots we should pay attention to. I am a amateur radio operator and it affects radio communications. I have over 55 flights only unstable flight and it happened to be a major solar flare.

http://www.spaceweather.com
i agree

First thing I did was cal. the compass before I flew. I'm new at this so I double check everything.

mine is doing this too i went out a few days ago and took off and my p3p kept going sideways when i was trying to go forward it took me ages to get it landed safely i thought it was the wind so took it home. i have just been out again now and there is no wind at all and its doing the same thing i have no control over it at all, i took off from a carpark so it was hard to get it down without landing on a car :). i have had it since the begining of may and had no problems at all with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20