UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed, etc) v11

Re: UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed, etc)

Here is a screen shot of 9.1
not sure it works the way you thought. ..

Attachments

• 14147894993570.jpg
    14147894993570.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 621

Is there a version for the iPhone ? Or is it just for android

Irepairapples said:

You can't decompile iOS apps the way you can Android so you're stuck with the stock DJI app.

Irepairapples said:
Hi. You can also get an econo droid tab to use for the quad. There are some advantages like a bigger screen, more battery use and use of this unlimited app version (a lot of fun).

Ok i will just by a cheap android device to run it on, also i just tried to download this but its coming with this

404. File not found :(

File might have expired or been removed by it's owner!

Irepairapples said:
Ok i will just by a cheap android device to run it on, also i just tried to download this but its coming with this

Sounds like you are not downloading it from an Android device so it doesn't recognize that file type. Once you get an Android device it will work fine.

Irepairapples said:

You're downloading a beta test I posted in a previous post. Please refer to the first post for the download link.

I removed my original DJI app. I then downloaded this new app and when I opened it from "my files", it just gives me what this app does and does not connect. What am I doing wrong?
I'm using my Samsung galaxy s5, and did enable access in settings.

You don't have an option to install the apk?

sorry for my ignorance, but does apk stand for application? Please explain

This works for my Galaxy S5: {I uninstall any installed Vision apk first!}

Find Coffee's file and select it. A pop up appears, "Install blocked." On the bottom right of that pop up is a "Settings" tab. Select it. A "Security" pop up should show up. Scroll it up until you see a checkbox for "Unknown sources." Select the Unknown Sources checkbox and Coffee's file (apk) will install.

These instructions work for me, each time a new version is made available.

GREAT work, Coffee!

-Dale-

I uninstalled all vision apps. I found the file to download on the 1st page of this topic. I saw the pop up and went into settings and selected that certain checkbox. After it installed and I opened it, I see the blue screen with DJI in the middle for a brief second, and then the page goes to the "Tips" screen. I kept clicking next until it went to the log in screen. I'm sure this app was supposed to connect by now, but I went ahead and put in sign in and password for logging into DJI site, and receive a timeout. I've tried this 3x now and the same thing :?

reignsworld said:
I uninstalled all vision apps. I found the file to download on the 1st page of this topic. I saw the pop up and went into settings and selected that certain checkbox. After it installed and I opened it, I see the blue screen with DJI in the middle for a brief second, and then the page goes to the "Tips" screen. I kept clicking next until it went to the log in screen. I'm sure this app was supposed to connect by now, but I went ahead and put in sign in and password for logging into DJI site, and receive a timeout. I've tried this 3x now and the same thing :?

I am not sure what password you used, however, Coffee has recommended the following password and login when using his app:
Login: dji
Password: 1234
Let us know if it works. Thanks

Ok thanks. That did it. I must have missed the post on log in info. Too dark to fly now, but looking forward to next weekend to try it out.

Coffee, is it possible to add a booster algorithm to your app, apparently since the new Fw update, some of the booster apps on Google play do not function at all. During my test flight yesterday (of the new fw) I experienced the samething mentioned in the topic below...

Topic here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28833

Bigdz said:
Coffee, is it possible to add a booster algorithm to your app, apparently since the new Fw update, some of the booster apps on Google play do not function at all. During my test flight yesterday (of the new fw) I experienced the samething mentioned in the topic below...

Topic here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28833

It's not a booster algorithm, it's just a line of code that changes the transmitter power level, as the extender and the phantom run OpenWRT and are accessible via SSH. I don't think it has anything to do with the new app- possibly the firmware but I can't imagine why it would have issues...

You can do it permanently by following these instructions. Good thing you reminded me because I would imagine that the new firmware has reset these modifications. Although if the booster apps don't work I wonder if these instructions are still valid...
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23224&p=213280

That's mainly the reason why I've not bothered to implement it, because it's fairly easy to do permanently rather than always having to "flip a switch"

ilovecoffee said:
it's fairly easy to do permanently rather than always having to "flip a switch"

I must be getting old because I don't think I could run through those instructions on a pc, much less on a tablet. I guess this is how my mom felt when I tried to teach her how to program a VCR.

MapMaker53 said:
ilovecoffee said:
it's fairly easy to do permanently rather than always having to "flip a switch"

I must be getting old because I don't think I could run through those instructions on a pc, much less on a tablet. I guess this is how my mom felt when I tried to teach her how to program a VCR.

LOL. I'm not a programmer either so it would incredibly hard for me to implement that into the stock app. I'm sure it's possible since it already communicates with the Phantom via SSH....I just don't have the time or patience to figure it out.

I'm sure those booster apps will be updated soon enough.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor