UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed, etc) v11

Re: UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed and M

Good battery changes. Auto storage discharge sounds innovative.
Still no Tx gimbal pitch lever control!??
Hopefully they have not locked out Vision app mod ability.
Cheers,
Jim
Smb said:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=29796864&postcount=1061

Jesolins said:
Cheers,
Jim
Smb said:

Anyone who has upgraded the firmware please let us know if the current app still works!

Hi Coffee,
I just loaded the newly released DJI Vision app and it does allow the Tx old and new style pitch controls to work. So it would be worthy to incorporate that function into your fine mods.
Cheers,
Jim

ilovecoffee said:
Jesolins said:
Cheers,
Jim
Smb said:

Anyone who has upgraded the firmware please let us know if the current app still works!

Hello

With this unofficial app i'm able to use the P2V+ rc knob, camera tilt funcion with the APP opened ?

Because with official DJI APP, when i open the app, the tilt camera function from the RC KNOB stop working...

I can control the camera tilt on my P2V+ RC, using the back knob with a screwdriver without problem, until i open the DJI app.

Thanks

I upgraded to new version
And apk version(icoffee) doesn't warn about the app when entering GS like it normally would do.
So I'm assuming app doesn't work with new upgrade

Hi

I downloaded your version and the camera tilt control from the rc knob tilt lever do not work too.

Do you know what to do to tilt control on rc work using app together ?

I believe that this is only a software limitation.

Bigdz said:
I upgraded to new version
And apk version(icoffee) doesn't warn about the app when entering GS like it normally would do.
So I'm assuming app doesn't work with new upgrade

If you have the new official version, then you have uninstalled the modded version, so of course you dont have the ilovecoffee's mods.

bond101 said:
Hi

I downloaded your version and the camera tilt control from the rc knob tilt lever do not work too.

Do you know what to do to tilt control on rc work using app together ?

Upgrade the firmware and use official app, or upgrade the firmware and wait until ilovecoffee reapply mods starting from the new updated official app.

With the official app the tilt camera from the RC knob do not work together with vision app

When vision app is open tilt function from RC knob stop working.

bond101 said:
With the official app the tilt camera from the RC knob do not work together with vision app

When vision app is open tilt function from RC knob stop working.

Have you updated all, with the yesterday's version?

I think won't upgrade because want to continue using the unofficial app for now. ;) After there is compatibility with the new firmware, then will upgrade.

All updated with the TODAY version..

28/10

I made it workg now

Together with the VISION APP opened.

Just go to SOFTWARE app on PC and on RC tab select that you are using the new controller instead of the old one

And the tilt know works great on vison APP

:D

Ok not sure why there is so much confusion.

The modded version of the app that is listed here is still 1.0.52 and has not been updated.

I have to manually go through the new 1.0.54 to make the necessary changes which will only take me a little bit of time.

What I wanted to know was whether or not the NEW firmware works with the modded app posted here.

ilovecoffee said:
What I wanted to know was whether or not the NEW firmware works with the modded app posted here.

Lol....I just came in this thread to ask you the same thing. Was wonder if you had tested you app with the v3.0.8 yet.

On Stand by.

ilovecoffee said:
Ok not sure why there is so much confusion.

The modded version of the app that is listed here is still 1.0.52 and has not been updated.

I have to manually go through the new 1.0.54 to make the necessary changes which will only take me a little bit of time.

The problem ilovecofee is that your app is so good that many won't upgrade till be sure your app works with the new firmware, at least this is my case. :D

+++1

Mr. Coffee -
As soon as you have the new version "patched", I'll make another donation to the coffee fund. Until then, I'm staying with the UNOFFICIAL version.

ilovecoffee said:
I will certainly update the app and I'll work on that today. By the looks of the things there isn't much different on the app side....just unclear about the firmware.

+1

MRSpyder2U said:
+++1

Mr. Coffee -
As soon as you have the new version "patched", I'll make another donation to the coffee fund. Until then, I'm staying with the UNOFFICIAL version.

+1 will definitely wait for I love coffee to update his version of the app before I change anything on my phantom firmware. Just now getting comfortable with pushing my phantom to the limit with the unofficial ground station app. In fact I just got done with a flight and as soon as it made it back to me it went into auto land. Kinda scary. Lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl