UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed, etc) v11

Re: UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Unlimited GS Distance

Sketch6995 said:
ok i guess I misunderstood what you meant by it has a height limit of 400m.......

im guessing it doesnt mean you can set your height at 400m for waypoint missions, is that the max altitude that can be reached when using the app?

does this over ride the max height limit you can set using the software on the pc?

why? is it not working? I haven't been able to test it yet. I've adjusted the max height limit from 200m to 400m.

So you should be able to go up to 1300 ft when sliding the elevation slider at a dropped waypoint.

I don't know if it will override the max height limit setting via PC. That's a good question!

Didn't work for me, slider only goes to the same as before, around 650 feet.

Jstic said:
Didn't work for me, slider only goes to the same as before, around 650 feet.

Ah ok, there might be a separate value in there. I'll take a look and fix it.

Fixed. You might also find a HUGE nice new feature included that some people around here have been dying to have. Could someone please test it out and post a screenshot here of this mystery new feature? Don't have time today, have to run out now. Cheers.

You won't be disappointed! :D :D :D :D

Download Link updated in first post. Or here for the lazy.

Coffee way point direction control is awesome !!!! Tomorrows wind is looking good, looking forward to flying together :)

ilovecoffee said:
txdan2010 said:
Hey guys,

I found no app that was installed, nor had I download the DJI app before. Install works on my Nexus 7 and Samsung S4 though... Frustrating bc I'd prefer to use my Nexus 5.

What versions of Android are your Nexus 7 and S4 running? Just curious if the OS version is the issue. It might have something to do with how it's recompiled.

I'm running it on a Nexus 7 2012 model. Also on no issues Asus MeMo 10.

Anyone else getting "Request timeout" message when trying to login after installing? Looks like DJI servers are down?

Jstic said:
Anyone else getting "Request timeout" message when trying to login after installing? Looks like DJI servers are down?

Yes I am also

If I remember correctly, last time this happened it took DJI 3 days to fix it. I would hold off on installing coffee's modifed app until they get it fixed, you won't be able to use the Vision app at all.

Just downloaded v6 and can't login. Get Request Timeout error right away (immediately). Tried this with my S4, Nexus 7, and Memo 10. All same thing. Now I don't have working Vision App on any of my Android devices. :( :(

Screenshot_2014-10-09-17-54-03.png

Is it forcing you guys to that prompt? I can open the app ok, and go to the camera/planner view ok.. but when I try to force log-in, it does that.. it does look like a problem with DJI, and not the app.. ( I have not upgraded to the latest yet).. I cannot connect to the phantom right now, but I will try in a little while

Or login with username. dji and password. 1234 which just works

Edit: Coffee beat me to it

brorex said:
What is camera auto stabalize in settings. Also where is that PayPal you need some donation monies

That's a good question. I don't know what that is. And it doesn't appear to do anything when enabled. I just left it there for now. Theories are welcome. It may have something to do with the GoPro version of the Phantom.

I'll get to a PayPal link soon. Thanks! ;)

ilovecoffee said:
brorex said:
What is camera auto stabalize in settings. Also where is that PayPal you need some donation monies

That's a good question. I don't know what that is. And it doesn't appear to do anything when enabled. I just left it there for now. Theories are welcome. It may have something to do with the GoPro version of the Phantom.

I'll get to a PayPal link soon. Thanks! ;)

OK thanks!!!!

Cool. Got in. I can't enable Camera Auto Stabilize or Low Battery Auto Go Home. I try to check it, but it doesn't stay checked, just reverts back to unchecked right away. Same with last verstion. Not a big deal, just an FYI.

sbarton said:
Cool. Got in. I can't enable Camera Auto Stabilize or Low Battery Auto Go Home. I try to check it, but it doesn't stay checked, just reverts back to unchecked right away. Same with last verstion. Not a big deal, just an FYI.

You have to be actively connected to the Phantom for those changes to be applied. Otherwise, Yes, it will just revert back to off.

Can you make a jailbreak app for iOS devices? Preferably the iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic