Unjammable Drone

Says delivery drone but a titanium shell for small arms fire & lasers sounds more like military applications
It's odd that the company has no mention of this on their website and nothing much to suggest they even make drones.
The one in the article is just a computer rendering so it looks like this doesn't exist except in someone's imagination.
But they'll have to imagine a way to get control and GPS signals through that metallic case.

Reactions: dronesky
Future is here,,I wonder if that titanium alloy can change shape like terminator can lol,,
The "Rotary" part interesting,I can't see any props even though it got some solid prop guards or is it induction or thought power driven,I do like the polished alloy look

Reactions: dronesky
It's odd that the company has no mention of this on their website and nothing much to suggest they even make drones.
The one in the article is just a computer rendering so it looks like this doesn't exist except in someone's imagination.
But they'll have to imagine a way to get control and GPS signals through that metallic case.
Looks like everybody & their brother wants some of this industry now it does say patented so they must have some plans whether its making drones or selling off their technology

Future is here,,I wonder if that titanium alloy can change shape like terminator can lol,,
The "Rotary" part interesting,I can't see any props even though it got some solid prop guards or is it induction or thought power driven,I do like the polished alloy look
Terminator LOL that old school we have the Avengers Now :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers